Sad Quotes About Love
Sad quotes about love? worried? Wanna you back to your love or sad for your love? Has your love betrayed you? Wanna you put sad quotes about love for your love on a status? What you actually want? Just chill here are the collection of sad quotes about love which really makes your love emotional and make him\her back to you. These sad quotes about love will really touch the heart of your lover.
If you’re feeling sad and broken, these sad quotes about love and heartbroken quotes will comfort you and help ease your pain. Don’t forget! You are not alone. We hope that some of the quotes we’ve specially collected for you help you feel somewhat better. sad quotes about love. Every heart has a pain. Just visit our Blog.
Sad Quotes About Love That Make You Cry
- I was born again because of your love, but I died of the same reason.
- I’m not sure what scares me more, that you will never start loving me, or that I will never stop loving you.
- People will hold your hand through the darkness but then let go when they find the light.
- I love dreaming because, in my dreams, you’re actually mine.
- It’s so hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
- I tried to hate you but the only thing I hated is how much I loved you.
- At some point, you have to realize that he doesn’t care, and you could be missing out on someone who actually does.
- Loving someone who doesn’t love you in return… is like trying to fly with a broken wing.
- He’s the one I love, but he keeps ignoring me.
- You don’t understand that the thought of you being with someone else hurts.
- Why do I feel so far away from you even though you are sitting right next to me?
- It’s hard to wait around for something that you know might never happen. but it’s even harder to give up when you know it’s everything you want.
- If you want me falling for you, then you have to give me something worth tripping over.
- It feels like I have acid rain in my brain, and it’s killing the flowers of my heart.
- I don’t hate love. I just hate what it does to you in the end.
- Love isn’t always perfect. It isn’t a fairytale or a storybook. And it doesn’t always come easy.
- Knowing that those big brown eyes won’t be looking into mine, kills me.
- When you walked away you took my heart with you. All you left are pain and tears.
Sad Quotes About Pain
- There’s always going to be that one guy that no matter the distance between you two, no matter how long you go without talking; you’ll never stop loving him.
- When you care for someone more than they deserve, you get hurt more than you deserve.
- It’s funny how a person can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces.
- Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.
- Sometimes you don’t realize how much you care for someone until they stop caring for you.
- You never know what you have until it’s gone.
- Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in a drought – useless and disappointing.
- “Sometimes it’s better to keep silent than to tell others what you feel,
because it hurts badly when you come to know that .”
- “Come back to me I need your love.”
- “Sometimes your heart can’t afford to be just friends.”
- “You can’t fix yourself by breaking someone else.”
- “I don’t need you SORRY after breaking my trust.”
- “It is better to be alone, than being with someone who makes you feel alone.”
- “My silence is just another word for my pain.”
- “It hurts when you have someone in your heart but you can’t have them in your arms…”
- “I was playing back a thousand memories baby, thinking about everything we’ve been through.”
- “After someone hurts you, you’re not the same anymore.”
- “If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it’s your, it doesn’t, it never was.”
- “If a girl is stupid enough to love you after you broke her heart, I guarantee you, she is the one.”
- “I’m tired of trying, sick of crying, I know I’ve been smiling, but inside I’m dying.”
Sad Quotes About Love And Pain
- “Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever.”
- “Break my face, my back, my arms, my neck. But please don’t break my heart.”
- “Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends”
- “My heart still melts at your very thoughtful and I still love you. That will never stop.”
- “If kisses were a tree, Id give you a forest. If hugs were leaves, Id gives you a tree. However, If love was water, I would give you the ocean.”
- “That moment you make eye contact, with somebody who used to mean the world to you…”
- “It’s so ironic. The people in my life who say, ‘I’m always going to be here for you.’ are the ones that walk away first.”
- “Every time I trust someone new, they end up reminding me why I shouldn’t trust anyone at all.”
- “We live in a world full of pain. Where love is blind and words are left in vain. Where trust is lost and never to be gained.”
- “Too sad to miss you, too bad to lose you, too hard to forget you!”
- “When people treat you like they don’t care, believe them. They don’t!”
- “What could be sadder than being near to someone you know you cannot have…”
- “One of the worst things in the world is when someone makes you feel that there’s a chance when in fact there is none..”
- “Sometimes I don’t tell you what I’m feeling because I’m hoping the silence between us would give you a clue.”
Sad Quotes About Life
“Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. – Khalil Gibran
Don’t fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have. – Louis E. Boone
“A feeling of sadness and longing, That is not akin to pain And resembles sorrow only As the mist resembles the rain. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
“Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life. – Lord Byron
“It’s easy to cry when you realize that everyone you love will reject you or die. – Chuck Palahniuk
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it. – William Mather Lewis
“Sometimes pain is so unmanageable that the idea of spending another day with it seems impossible. Other times pain acts as a compass to help you through the messier tunnels of growing up. But pain can only help you find happiness if you remember it. – Adam Silvera
“Sorrow is one of the vibrations that prove the fact of living. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
“My feeling is that there is nothing in life but refraining from hurting others, and comforting those who are sad. – Olive Schreiner
“To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful. – Bess Myerson
“Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy. – Cynthia Nelms
“There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. – Dante
“Sadness is almost never anything but a form of fatigue. – Andre Gide
Sad Quotes About Life And Pain
“Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it. – J. K. Rowling
“Absence from whom we love is worse than death and frustrates hope severer than despair. – William Cowper
“As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong. – Tabitha Suzuma
“I have a thousand reasons to die and many millions of tears to cry. – Draconian
“So much sadness exists in the world that we are all under obligation to contribute as much joy as lies within our powers. – John Sutherland Bonnell
“The sad truth is that opportunity doesn’t knock twice. – Gloria Estefan
“Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel. – Tupac Shakur
“There is no worse sorrow than remembering happiness in the day of sorrow. – Alfred De Musset
“Sadness is a super important thing not to be ashamed about but to include in our lives. One of the bigger problems with sadness or depression is there’s so much shame around it. If you have it you’re a failure. You are felt as being very unattractive. – Mike Mills
“How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us. – Fred Rogers
“Tears are words that need to be written. – Paulo Coelho
“Sadness usually results from one of the following causes either when a man does not succeed or is ashamed of his success. – Seneca
Sad Quotes For Her
- I love you so much, it makes me cry because I know that when it finally happened that someone will take you away or you would have to leave. My love for you won’t be enough to make your stay.
- People change but Memories don’t.
- Find a heart that will love you at your worst and arms that will hold you at your weakest.
- You deserve to be with somebody who makes you happy. Somebody who doesn’t complicate your life. Somebody who won’t hurt you.
- It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
- The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you.
- People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
- If I have to be ‘perfect’ to keep my man faithful, then I’d rather just let him go and live alone. Perfect is an impossible state.
- Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
- No matter how hard I try to make you happy in the end it’s never good enough because I always end up hurting.
- I don’t understand people and how they can wake up one morning and decide someone isn’t important to them.
- I thought you were different. But I was wrong.
- I am not alone because loneliness is always with me.
- You’re the first person who broke my heart. For the rest of my life, you will always be the one who hurt me the most. Don’t forget that.
- Stay with me, don’t fall asleep too soon. The angels can wait for a moment.
- If you only knew how much those little moments with you mattered to me.
- One’s first love is always perfect until one meets one’s, second love.
Short Sad Quotes
- Nothing hurts more than realizing he was everything to you and you were nothing.
- I want to love someone whose heart has been broken so that he knew exactly how it feels and won’t break mine.
- If one day you feel like crying call me. I can’t promise to make you laugh but I’m willing to cry with you.
- When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut… it will heal, but there will always be a scar.
- Remember when we used to stop in the halls to talk to each other? Well, those are the times I miss…
- When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.
- Every girl has three guys in her life. The one she loves, the one she hates and the one she can’t live without and in the end they’re all the same guy.
- Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in a drought – useless and disappointing.
- Pain is the only thing that’s telling me, I’m still alive.
- We have to hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because all of life’s lessons are taught through the pain.
- I was playing back a thousand memories baby, thinking about everything we’ve been through.
- You still mean everything to me, but you’re just not worth the fight anymore.
- Sometimes I wish I was a little girl again because bruised knees heal faster than broken hearts.
- Loving someone who doesn’t love you back is like hugging a cactus; the tighter you hold on, the more it hurts.
- Every heart has a pain. Only the way of expressing it is different. Fools hide it in eyes, while the brilliant hide it in their smile.
Sad Quotes About Relationship
- Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
- The only thing I learned from love is the power it gives someone to crush you.
- No guy is worth your tears and when you find the one that is. He won’t make you cry.
- The mirror is my best friend because when I cry it never laughs.
- I wish that you were here or I were there or we were together anywhere.
- Behind my smile is everything you’ll never understand.
- Love begins with a smile grows with a kiss and ends with a teardrop.
- No Matter how you behave with people around you, They will love you according to their Need and Mood.
- I don’t miss you. Either I don’t miss you with her. But I miss us.
- Loving you so much has become my identity. Now I don’t even know myself.
- They say it’s hard to wait. They say it’s hard to forget. I say it’s harder to be caught up not knowing when to wait or forget.
- I don’t have any regrets. The problem is not when I loved you. The problem was when you stopped loving me back.
- It hurts when your heart was taken away by someone you know won’t come back.
- The more I try to forget you, the more I remember you.
- There will always be a million reason why he left you but not one single one is worth the pain.
- Love is a gamble, if you give it your all, you will lose it all.
- You knew how to leave. You should know how to come back.
- I remember all of you, and you don’t even remember my existence.
- You can no longer see my pain in my eyes. I am now wiser to hide them in my smile.