Quotes About Losing Friends
Quotes about losing friends? Friends are not forever mostly after graduation 50% of friends got busy in their lives. And disconnect from other friends and the whole circle of friends broken. Some friends disconnect because of hectic jobs while some got busy in their married lives. Losing friends is not easy, friends disconnect from each other because of reasons, quotes about losing friends are for those who have lost their friends or worried about losing friends.
If you have lost your friend you can just read those quotes about losing friends and remember them in your memories. If you are worried about losing a friend then send quotes about losing friends to your stupid friends and tell your friends that you don’t wanna lose him/her and don’t wanna search quotes about losing friends in their memories. Here are many quotes about losing friends. Just visit our blog and feel the good feelings felt when you were with your friends.
Broken Friendship Quotes That Make You Cry
- A mirror is my best friend, because when I cry it never laughs. – Charlie Chaplin
- True friend’s silence hurts more than an enemy’s rough words.
- It’s amazing when two strangers become best friends but it’s really sad when best friends become strangers.
- GOOD FRIENDS care for each other..CLOSE FRIENDS understand each other, But TRUE FRIENDS stay forever..beyond words, beyond distance, beyond time..!!
- Best friends share your happiness, but always try to take away your pain!
- Best Friend, thank you for standing by my side when times get hard, thank you for making me laugh when I didn’t even want to smile.
- Fake friends are like shadows, they follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.
- When a friend leaves you, you move on. But when a best friend leaves you, part of you is gone.
- The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.
- We’ve gone our separate ways and I know it’s for the best, but sometimes I wonder, will I ever have a friend like you again.
- When everything is lonely I can be my best friend. -Conor Oberst
- Always Remember..An idiot who makes you laugh in his presence will definitely make you cry in his absence..Because, those idiots are our real friends..!!
- Promise me, you won’t forget our laughs, our jokes, our smiles, our conversations, our plans, our tears, our memories, our experiences, our friendship.
- A best friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.
- A real friend is the one who walks with you when everyone walks out.
- Best friends are someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself.
- Anyone can make you smile or cry, but it takes someone special to make you smile when you already have tears in your eyes.
Broken Friendship Quotes Images
- A best friend is someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself.
- Best friends are people who make your problems their problems, just so you don’t have to go through them alone.
- True friendship isn’t about being inseparable, it’s being separated and nothing changes.
- Sometimes we need someone to be there. Not to fix anything, but just to let us feel that we are cared and supported.
- I asked for the light, God gave me the sun. However, I asked for water, God gave me rain. I asked for happiness and God gave you my friend.
- Walking with the friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
- Best friends make the good times better and the hard times easier.
- You are my best friend, my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
- Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it’s to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.
- Do not love a friend who ‘hurts’ you..and do not hurt a friend who loves you!! Sacrifice everything for a friend, But do not ever sacrifice a friend for anything.
- A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
- Sitting silently beside a friend who is hurting may be the best gift we can give.
- Hold onto your BEST FRIEND. Because I bet in an entire lifetime, you won’t find anybody else like them.
- A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.
- Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks.
Sad Broken Friendship Quotes
- Friends are angels who lift us up when our wings forget how to fly.
- If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
- True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.
- I miss the days when we all were friends.
- No matter how far you take it with your friends, whether you’re fighting with them or you hate them for two months, you just really need them, because they’re the ones who teach you the most about yourself.
- There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.
- There is no distance too far between friends, for friendship gives wings to the heart.
- It’s sad when people you know become people you knew.
- Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if contact is lost.
- Friendship is a single soul living in two bodies.
- A broken friendship can be a comma or a full stop you choose.
- Fake friends are only there when they need something from you.
- It’s hard to move on from a broken heart but it’s harder to move on from a broken friendship.
- Friends are medicine for a wounded heart and vitamins for a hopeful soul.
- If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world.
- Friends are the people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little brighter and live a little better.
- Though miles may lie between us, we’re never far apart, for friendship doesn’t count the miles, it’s measured by the heart.
- Sadness is..not meeting your best friend for a long time.
- My friends are like a mirror and shadow; Mirror doesn’t lie and shadow never leaves.
Quotes About Losing Friends To Death
- Come back. Even as a shadow, even as a dream.
- The death of a beloved is an amputation.
—C. S. Lewis
- The whole world can become the enemy when you lose what you love.
- Without you in my arms, I feel an emptiness in my soul. I find myself searching the crowds for your face—I know it’s an impossibility, but I cannot help myself.
- You cannot stop the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can stop them nesting in your hair.
- For as long as the world spins and the earth are green with new wood, she will lie in this box and not in my arms.
- If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them.
- Sometimes, when one person is absent,
the whole world seems depopulated.
—Allphonse de Lamartine
- When he died, all things soft and beautiful and bright would be buried with him.
- It takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, and a day to love them, but it takes an entire lifetime to forget them.—Anonymous
- Do not stand at my grave and cryI am not there.
I did not die.
- The song is ended but the melody lingers on…
- Those we love and lose are always connected by heartstrings into infinity.
- If you’re going through hell, keep going.
- If tears could build a stairway,
And memories a lane,
I’d walk right up to Heaven
And bring you home again.
Quotes About Losing Friends And Moving On
- Friendship isn’t a big thing, it’s a million little things.
- That horrible moment your heart crashes as you realize the friendship has played itself out.
- The richest man is the one with the most powerful FRIENDS.
- We’re not close anymore, but I will be here if you need me.
- No man is a failure who has friends.
- Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.
- Only those who care about you can hear you when you’re quiet.
- Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they are always there.
- Friends are the siblings God never gave us.
- Life without friends will be like a broken pencil..pointless.
- True friendship is seen through a heart, not through the eyes.
- I’m not alone. I have my friends. No matter where they are from.
- Friendship picks you up when the world lets you down.
- Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you all.
- People come and people go. The best ones will stay.
- A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
- Good friends show their love in times of trouble, not just in times of happiness.
- Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget.
- Life is nothing without friends. Life without Friendship is like the sky without sun.
- Friendship is the candle that lights up your heart whenever it is dark outside.
- I hate it when friends change just because they meet new people.
- Your friendship means a lot to me. Thank you for being my best buddy.
- True friends are those rare people who come to find you in dark places and lead you back to the light.
Quotes About Losing Friends And Not Caring
- I have reached a point in life where I feel it is no longer necessary to try & impress anyone. If they like me the way I am, good & if they don’t, it’s their loss.
- I don’t care what you think of me!
Unless you think I’m awesome – in which case, you’re right! Carry on…
- Don’t be embarrassed by who you are. They’re going to judge you no matter what you do.
- I’m done. I’m done texting you first. So, I’m done hoping you’ll call and I’m done crying myself to sleep. You’re just not worth it anymore.
- I don’t care what anybody says about me as long as it isn’t true.
– Truman Capote
- I don’t care what people think. People are stupid.
– Charles Barkley
- If you want to live, stop asking permission – do it now and regret later.What other people think is none of your business.
- Forget about what everyone else thinks and says. If it makes you happy, do it.
- One of the greatest mental freedoms is truly not caring what anyone else thinks of you.
- Just a reminder, what other people think of you is none of your business.
– Ze Frank
- Sometimes to get someone’s attention you have to stop giving them yours.
- Life is better when you stop caring too much.
- Sometimes, you just have to stop caring, you have to turn off all emotion & feeling to protect yourself from getting hurt.
- The moment you stop caring is the moment when things get better. Don’t waste your time trying to please others.
- Don’t be mad because I don’t care anymore. Be mad because I once did, and you were too blind to see.
- Ignore those people who talk about you behind your back, that’s where they belong.
Lost Friendship Quotes And Sayings
- Some of the most poisonous people come to us disguised as family and friends.
- You will see someone’s true colors when you are no longer beneficial to their life.
- Do not waste your words on fake people who deserve your silence.
- We do not lose friends. We just come to learn who the real ones are.
- There are a lot of fake people out there in the world. Before you judge them, make sure that you are not one of them.
- These days, fake people no longer surprise me but loyal people do.
- Real recognize real while fake flocks together.
- I would rather have honest enemies than fake friends.
- Be careful who you show your weaknesses too. Some people will jump at the chance to use them against you.
- Being fake is the new trend and everyone seems to be in style.
- Life is way too short for fake cheese, butter, and people.
- I think I need to get glasses because I have been seeing a lot of people with two faces lately.
- A snake is still a snake no matter how many times it sheds its skin.
- Sometimes the more someone is trying to look like a saint, it could mean that they have bigger horns to hide.
- I would rather have no friends than lots of fake friends.
- Do not fear the enemy that attacks you. Be afraid of the fake friend that hugs you.
- Life is not about who is real to your face. It is about who is fake behind your back.
- I do not have a problem with those who like me, but I do have a problem with those who pretend to.
- If you are going to be two-faced, you should at least make one of them pretty.
Lost Friendship Status For Whatsapp
- I a no longer surprised by fake people. These days, it is the loyal ones that I am surprised by.
- Sometimes the people who know the least about you end up having the most to say.
- Fake people have an image that they need to constantly maintain, while real people do not care because they have nothing to hide.
- Sometimes loneliness is the better option than having a friend who is fake.
- The problem is when people are hated for keeping it real and when other people are loved for being fake.
- Losing fake friends is not really a loss, it is a win.
- Dear fake friends, you should know first of all, that I am typing this with my middle finger.
- A fake friend is far worse than having a real enemy.
- You should know that I am allergic to fake people, so do not even think about trying to be my friend if you won’t keep things real.
- A fake friend will take and take from you but never has anything to give back to you.
- Fake people are only nice to you when it is convenient for them. A truly good person, on the other hand, will go out of their way to help others, even when there is nothing in it for them.
- The gossip that you hear about me might be true, or maybe it is all just as fake as the person who told it all to you.
- Your words mean absolutely nothing to me if your actions are the complete opposite of what you are saying.
- Stop doing permanent things for temporary people. These are fake people who will disappear from your life once they get what they need out of you.