Mother And Daughter Quotes
Mother and daughter quotes? Daughters are a life of their mothers, they treat their daughters like their Barbie dolls, take care of them like princess similarly for daughters, mothers are heaven for them. They take care of her so much more than every relation. Daughters are mostly attached to their mothers and they both are friends with each other…
Mother and daughter Quotes are searched by most mothers and daughters due to many reasons some search mother and daughter quotes in order to put on their status, some have to write mother and daughter quotes on gifts. Some wanna surprise their mother or daughter by speaking these mother and daughter quotes in front of their owns… Here are a huge collection of mother and daughter quotes. Just visit our blog for mother and daughter quotes and get best mother and daughter quotes.
Relationship Between Mother And Daughter Quotes
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. – Cardinal Mermillod
- Sometimes when I need a miracle I look into my daughter’s eyes and realize I have already created one.
- Angels are often disguised as daughters.
- I didn’t give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you.
- What the daughter does, the mother did. – Jewish Proverb
- The special bond shared between a mother and daughter is the one place in all the world were hearts can be sure of each other. Like branches on a tree, we may grow in different directions, but our roots remain one.
- I never want her to think that the whole world revolves around her. But I want her to know, without doubt, that my whole world does.
- A daughter is God’s way of saying, though you could use a lifelong friend.
- Mothers and daughters are closest when daughters become mothers.
- A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life.- Irish Saying
- No matter how old my daughter gets, she’ll always be my baby girl.
- A mother holds her children’s hands for a while..their hearts forever.
- A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.
- If you ever feel like giving up, just remember there is a little girl watching who wants to be just like you.
- My mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.
- No daughter and mother ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them.
- Daughters are another version of yourself only better.
Mother Daughter Quotes Sayings
- “As long as a woman can look ten years younger than her own daughter, she is perfectly satisfied.” – Oscar Wilde
- “We mothers are learning to mark our mothering success by our daughters’ lengthening flight.” – Letty Cottin Pogrebin
- “A daughter without her mother is a woman broken. It is a loss that turns to arthritis and settles deep into her bones.” – Kristin Hannah
- “A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend.”
- “Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation.” – Robert A. Heinlein
- “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” – Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- “My mom is the greatest mom in the whole wide world. She’s done everything for me to make my dreams come true.” – Josh Hutcherson
- “My mom is literally a part of me. You can’t say that about many people except relatives, and organ donors.” – Carrie Latet
- “The best place to cry is in a mother’s arms.” – Jodi Picoult
- “I can see my daughter a successful woman, a fighter, and a very good person. So, I always believe in her. I love how she becomes exactly like me. I only hope she will be a better mom more than me.”
- “A daughter is a mother’s gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of her self. And mothers are their daughters’ role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships.” – Victoria Secunda
- “Only a mother can understand a daughter who’s in her teenage. Treats her same and most especially loves her the same.”
- “There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always.” – Taylor Swift
Cute Short Mother Daughter Quotes
- I am not a perfect mother and I will never be. You are not a perfect daughter and you will never be. But put us together and we will be the best mother and daughter we would ever be. Zoraida Pesante
- “She thought, she hoped, that the handkerchief was something fantastic, like a piece of a tale, but real, and just for her, a symbol of the real, hidden love of her mother.”
- “The bride’s getting ready to toss her bouquet, so get me up there! Mom said the day after she turned 96.”
- “Yes, it’s quite amazing how I continue to shock my mother even after all these years together”
- “If you can’t go back to your mother’s womb, you’d better learn to be a good fighter.”
- “In a child’s eyes, a mother is a goddess. She can be glorious or terrible, benevolent or filled with wrath, but she commands love either way. I am convinced that this is the greatest power in the universe.”
- “I loved my mother too,’ I said. ‘I still do. That’s the thing – it never goes away, even if the person does.”
- “In a corner of her heart, she imagined her compassion as kindling that could ignite not only her tender and guarded feelings for her mother, but also jump across the void and ignite her mother’s feelings for her.”
- “Maybe I stepped into the skin my mother left behind and became the girl my mother had been, the one she still wanted to be.”
- “I got almost eighteen years with you. The best eighteen years of my life.”
Mom Quotes From Daughter I Love You
- A mother… sees all, says little. Sacrifices all complain little. Gives all, expects little. All she wants is her child to be happy – that’s what I’ve learned from all these years. Thanks for everything, love you, mom.
- With you, I have fought and argued. In return, you kept a calm mood. At you, I have ranted and screamed. At me, you made sure your love beamed. For you, I could have definitely done more. For me, your heart has always had an open door. I love you, mom.
- The job of a mother is more important than the job of any CEO in this world. CEOs run companies, mothers change lives. CEOs make good employees. Mothers make CEOs. I love you, mom.
- This is a tribute to a woman who works hard to pay the mortgage, raise her children and support her friends. She is not SuperWoman, she is my mom. I love you.
- If my life had to be fit in a single selfie, it would be incomplete without my mommy. I love you.
- However, I may never be able to be exactly like you, but just the thought of filling the shoes of a woman like you makes me a better person. I love you, mom.
- The world would change into a better place if producers started making reality TV shows about how loving moms like you juggle the burdensome responsibilities of work, family, and kids – all while carrying a beautiful smile on the face. I love you ma.
- Mom – your love is the chicken soup for my soul. I love you.
- I fight with you every now and then, I keep arguing again and again. But deep down inside I hope that your heart knows, that my love for you will forever grow. I love you, mom.
Short Daughter Quotes
- To my Daughter. Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be.
- A daughter is God’s way of saying, “thought you could use a lifelong friend.”
- You are amazing. Remember that.
- Let me love you a little more before you’re not little anymore.
- If I could give my daughter three things, it would be the confidence to always know her self-worth, the strength to chase her dreams, and the ability to know how truly, deeply loved she is.
- For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.
- A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give. –Laurel Atherton
- And she loved a little girl very, very much – even more than she loved herself.
- Chin up, princess. Or the crown slips.
- I constantly go between wanting you to be my baby forever and being excited about all the amazing things you’ll do in this life.
- To my daughter, I will say, ‘See your beauty without a compliment or a mirror.’
- Teach your daughter to worry less about fitting into glass slippers and more about shattering glass ceilings.
- Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of its most beautiful chapters.
- Life is tough my darling, but so are you. –Stephanie Bennett-Henry
- Out of all the moms in the world, I’m SO glad you are mine.
- A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
- To the world, you are a mother, but to your family, you are the world.
- You’re the mom everyone wishes they had.
- My identity rests solely and firmly on this: I am my mother’s daughter.
I Love My Daughter Quotes And Sayings
- All people want their achievements to be noticed and recognized. A simple phrase “I am proud of you” can inspire and cheer anyone up, especially if it is said, my mother. So if you think that your daughter is doing really great, tell her about it! These short heartfelt messages will help you express your feelings!
- You are such a beautiful girl, and I’m so proud of the incredible way that you are growing up. Even at such a young age, you are full of wisdom, kindness, compassion, and courage. I love you so much, honey. Never ever change.
- My daughter, I am so proud of the beautiful young woman you have become, and I am so proud to not only call you my daughter but also my best friend. I love you more than words can express.
- I am proud of many things in life but nothing beats being a mother of such a girl.
- Despite all the hardship, you persisted, you endured, you never quit, you persevered, you kept going, you never gave up, you prevailed. I’m so proud of you!
- My dear, I am blessed to have a daughter like you. You always make you feel proud.
- You are an indispensable part of my life. However, You are for me like water for a flower. Thanks to you, I am able to grow, develop, prosper, learn and achieve success.
- The biggest privilege in my life is to be a daughter of the prettiest, the kindest, wisest, the most patient and understanding woman on Earth. I love you, mommy.
- I can be not the best daughter for you because I know how many troubles you’ve experienced with me. But I want to tell you that for me, you are the best mom ever.
Mother Daughter Poems
- She’s always been there for me
Just talking to her can make me happy
She tells me of the hard times she’s been through
In hopes that I won’t go through them too
She’s an independent woman of stature and grace
She has beautiful eyes and a lovely face
An audacious strength from deep inside
In her I know I can confide
She’s my guardian angel who’ll always be
A very special part of me
She takes pride in caring for her kin
She gives us hope and things to believe in
If I didn’t have her there for me
I wouldn’t be half the woman I turned out to be
I Love You, Mom,
- You brushed my hair and tucked me in,
Made me laugh for hours on end.
You kissed my boo-boos when I fooled around.
Mommy, you never let me down.You held my hand as I got my shots
Then took me for ice cream that hit the spot.
You bought me Polly-Pockets and Barbies too.
Mommy, there’s no one quite like youYou held my hand as I walked through the door,
Then you met my teacher as I stared at the floor.
You told me it’d be fun, and I’d make friends too,
And for that reason, Mommy, I love you.You listened to me talk about the drama and boys
Then taught me how to handle it with class and poise.
Also, You spoke of wisdom and of things you know.
You love to hear me say, “Mommy, you told me so.”You love the Lord with all your heart,
And you’re kind and gentle and pretty and smart
If I could be anyone, I’d pick you
‘Cause, Mommy, the world would be better with two of you.You’ve taught me so much, with more in store
And with each day that passes, I love you more.
Funny Mother Daughter Quotes
- I smile because I’m your daughter. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.
- Mom, what is it like to have the greatest daughter in the world
- Dear Girls, if a guy pauses a video game just to text you back… Marry him.
- “Nobody loves me but my mother. And she could be jivin’ too.”
- “I asked mom if I was a gifted child. She said they certainly wouldn’t have paid for me.”
- “I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them.”
- “The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.”
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
- “The hand that rocks the cradle usually is attached to someone who isn’t getting enough sleep.”
- A Harvard Medical School study has determined that rectal thermometers are still the best way to tell a baby’s temperature. Plus, it really teaches the baby who’s boss.
- “A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.”
- “My mother used to say that there are no strangers, only friends you haven’t met yet. She’s now in a maximum security twilight home in Australia.”
- “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.”
- “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.”
- And here’s to the Mommy angels in Heaven. I know you’re still watching over my friends and your grandbabies.