Condolence Quotes? You wanna condole someone’s death by showing your sympathy or by speaking kind words to them. Everyone has to face death sooner or later. It’s fact of life. No one can disagree, this is the time when we have to show patience and by speaking soft words to the person who suffers from that grief can not return back their owns who is dead but can give them courage to cope with that grief and these soft and kind words are in our condolence quotes. We have tried our best to provide you condolence quotes that really effect sad hearts. Here are many types of condolence quotes in a respectable manner. As condolence quotes contain the variety of kind quotes to made someone agree with Gods will…
Condolence Quotes Collection
- “When you lose someone you love, you gain an angel you know.” – Unknown
- “There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery.” – Dante
- “When you’re riding, only the race in which you’re riding is important.” – Bill Shoemaker
- “Those we love and lose are always connected by heartstrings into infinity.” – Terri Guillemets
- “What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.” – Richard Bach
- “Seashells remind us that every passing life leaves something beautiful behind.” – Unknown
- “Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” – Thomas Aquinas
- “The world is full of suffering. It is also full of overcoming.” – Helen Keller
- “Like a bird singing in the rain, let grateful memories survive in a time of sorrow.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” – Gandhi
- “Some people come into our lives, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never the same.” – Unknown
- “The purpose of human life is to serve, and to show compassion and the will to help others.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Unknown
Best Condolence Quotes Collection
- “The light has gone out of my life.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Flowers grow out of dark moments.” – Corita Kent
- “Grief is the price we pay for love.” – Queen Elizabeth II
- “It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.” – Henry Rollins
- “When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions.” – William Shakespeare
- “Happiness is beneficial for the body, but it is grief that develops the powers of the mind.” – Marcel Proust
- “A sorrow’s crown of sorrow is remembering happier times.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “Sorrow is a fruit. God does not make it grow on limbs too weak to bear it.” – Victor Hugo
- “The more sympathy you give, the less you need.” – Malcolm Forbes
- “A human life is a story told by God.” – Hans Christian Andersen
- “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
- “When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.” – Unknown
- “There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.” – Unknown
- “It is not the length of life, but the depth of life.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Tears are God’s gift to us. Our holy water. They heal us as they flow.” – Rita Schiano
- “For some moments in life, there are no words.” – David Seltzer
- “The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Condolence Messages Collection
- You and your family are in my heart and mind. My condolences on the passing of your father.
- It’s terrible to hear about your loss and I express my sincere sympathy to you and your family
- I am deeply saddened by the loss that you and your family have encountered. My condolences.
- My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May God give you the peace that you seek.
- May my condolences bring you comfort and may my prayers ease the pain of this loss.
- I offer you my thoughts, prayers, and well-wishes during this dark time in your life.
- I extend my deepest sympathies to you and your family. May the soul of your mother be at peace with our Heavenly Father.
- I am deeply saddened by the news of your loss. I pray that God will grant you the strength. My most sincere condolences.
- I can’t imagine what you must be feeling right now, but I want you to know that we are just a phone call away. My heartfelt condolences.
- Please accept my condolences, just know that I am here for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out, especially during this difficult time.
- May care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace to get you through the days ahead. My most sincere condolences.
Short Condolence Quotes
- I hope that our Lord brings you and your family the much-needed peace during this sad time. My condolences to you and your family.
- I am honored and blessed to have known your uncle. He was truly a blessing in my life and I will miss him. My condolences.
- Prayers and fond memories are what we have to remember our dearly departed. My most heartfelt condolences.
- Remembering her wonderful and gentle soul will forever remain in our hearts. May she rest in peace!
- A good heart has stopped beating, a good soul ascended to heaven. We part with our beloved grandfather in pain.
- May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief. Please accept my sincere condolences.
- We will never forget you. We will pray for him as he prayed for us. May God give him eternal rest.
- I am truly sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. Please accept our condolences and may our prayers help comfort you.
- I will never forget his kindness. May God give him eternal rest and the family the strength to bear the great pain.
- My heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. I will surely miss the presence of a truly lovable and kind person.
- A prayer, a flower, a candle and sad tears of pain on your grave, our dear grandfather
- I am truly sorry for your loss. Your uncle will be missed and he will never be forgotten, may his soul rest in peace.
Condolence Quotes For a Friend
- May God put her in a special place where she will be watching us, the people who loved and cherished her!
- May God forgive and accept her soul into the Garden of Eden, near the throne of whom she seeks and loved!
- Condolences to the bereaved family. My tears are flowing for a friend, a great girl. God rest her soul in peace!
- Despite the loss of the physical presence of your father. We know that God has assigned him to watch over you throughout your life.
- In this sorrowful time, we would like to extend to you our heartfelt condolences. May our Lord comfort you and your loved ones.
- Words may not suffice to express the heartfelt sorrow that I feel for the passing of your mother. Please accept my condolences.
- Dear John, we are terribly sorry to hear about the passing of your mother. May our condolences bring you peace during this painful time.
- Our condolences to you and your family on the passing of your aunt. May our friendship and prayers ease you through this difficult time.
- I loved too much and I lost. Today you’re not where you were, but you will always be in my heart. God rest you in peace, our dear mother.
Religious Sympathy Quotes
- I’ll be praying for you and your family. God’s love and grace are always with you.
- He who is everlasting is with us even beyond death.
- God will never leave you nor forsake you. You are his child. He is your father. He will always look after you.
- Those who are asleep will awaken on the day the Lord comes for us all. We will be called up by our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Only God can know what you are feeling in your heart now, and only He can restore your spirit. I am available to pray with you anytime.
- God holds the power of life over death, and He is the true salvation. This is our only hope and comfort in this temporary life.
- The hope of salvation is most important in our lives when death touches us.
- We’re praying that the light of God’s face shines on you in the darkness of your grief.
- Heaven has received a new member.
- The thought of knowing that our loved ones are in the presence of the Savior can be of some comfort, especially when we have the confidence that our savior resides in us.
- ‘Whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.’ This is proven the day our bodies die.
- Death is only the beginning of a more perfect and beautiful everlasting life.
- Sometimes God gives us trials to test and strengthen our faith. He helps us to depend on him and stay close.
- Those who are with God remain alive in his presence after death. Those who are apart from God in this life will remain apart from him after death.
- We will all be resurrected on the day of Christ’s return, just as He was on Easter day.
Condolence Message to a Friend
- God is with you and can take care of you. I also want to extend my support too. I’ll pray for you and will check in with you very soon to see how you are doing.
- When something like this happens, it’s easy to get discouraged. I am praying for the encouragement to overcome this difficulty.
- The only one who has power over death is Jesus, and He gives everlasting life to those who ask Him for it.
- I am praying that some good comes from your loss. I can’t imagine what you feel, but I can have faith and hope for you and your family during this time.
- Please accept my deepest condolences, and know that God loves you and can restore your spirits, give you peace, and strengthen you.
- In the toughest times, our faith is tested most. I pray that you will come out of this with an even stronger faith and hope in the power of God.
- It’s difficult to see the purpose of death in this world. The only way to accept it is by faith. I pray that you receive the faith you need.
- God sees and knows everything. He is with you right now. He will take care of all his children.
- I know that your faith is strong, and I want to encourage you to hold on to it. Faith is the evidence of things unseen. Even though we can’t see a reason for what has happened, we can have faith that there is a reason for His plan.
- A loss is an opportunity to draw closer to our creator and look for blessings in unexpected places.
Sympathy Quotes For Loss of a Mother
- Moms stay in a very special part of our hearts even after they pass. I am deeply sorry to hear of your loss.
- I am sorry you had to lose someone so important and special in your life. I’ll be praying for you and the rest of your family.
- From what I have heard you talk about your mother, it sounds like she was a great woman. She did an excellent job raising you. I am sorry for your loss.
- No one can replace your mom, but God can comfort your heart. He knows what you need during this time much better than anyone else.
- The heart that your mother had for others is a rare gift to the many people who had the privilege to know her and be blessed by her. Please accept my condolences.
- There’s a special place in all of our hearts for our mothers, just like there’s a special place in every mother’s heart for her children. You must continue to carry her memory in that special place in your heart. I am sincerely sorry for the loss of your mother.
- Please accept my condolences for the loss of your mother. From what I heard, she was a great woman to be admired. I’ll be thinking about you in the coming days and saying a prayer for you now and then.
- I’m sorry for the loss of your mother. It only makes sense for me to do what your mother would have done in this situation if it were someone she knew. I’ll pray for you, call you soon, and bring some soup in the coming week.
- To lose your mom is to lose a very close and loyal friend who has known and loved you your entire life.
Sympathy Messages For Loss Of Mother
- God gives us the gift of mothers to provide us nurturing, comfort, and support. God can still provide that for you now, but he’ll have to do it in a different way. I’ll be praying for you to have comfort and support from God.
- It takes a special person to be a good mom, but it takes an even more special person to be the mom of a great child. You are proof of your mother’s great character.
- The loss of a mother creates a void that cannot be filled by anyone. Since mothers a God-given, I’ll pray for Him to give you what you need at this time.
- Children and grandchildren continue the legacy their mothers begin. Your mother has built a strong legacy that I know will continue on.
- Mothers are guardian angels, teachers, and best friends who we are blessed with for a time with their valuable time.
- Death holds no power over love, especially the love of a mother. For this reason, we can never completely lose our mothers.
- I know your mother had great faith, something that made her a strong woman. May you find comfort in your knowledge that you will be reunited with her.
- There are some things we can’t control in life otherwise the world would be full of billions of sweet mothers like your mom.
- I appreciate your mom for who you are. She gets credit for producing you and influencing you. She’ll live on through you.
- There’s a reason mothers are a requirement for babies. I wish we could keep them for our entire lives though.
- Time is no match for the forever connection that mothers have with their children.
Sympathy Quotes For Loss Of Father
- Please accept my sincere sympathy on the passing of your dad. I will always remember him as the hardworking and decent man that he was. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Life doesn’t seem fair sometimes and this is one of those moments. Your father was one of the good guys. I will miss him terribly. My condolences.
- I am sorry to hear about the loss of your father. If you feel like talking to someone, know that I am a good listener.
- I mean, death is a serious thing, certainly not to be sneezed at.
- My heart aches for the loss of your dad. He was such an amazing father to you and role model for the rest of us as we were growing up. I learned quite a bit from him, and I’ll always remember his words of wisdom. I’ll call soon to see if there is anything I can do.
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
- God will definitely show you the way to smiling again. I know this experience will change you forever. I hope in the days to come you can remember all the good times you shared with your father and all the love he gave you throughout the years. He is not gone. I know he will be watching over you forever.
- My condolences to you for the passing of your father. There will never be another man like him.
Condolence Quotes for loss of father
- My dad had limitations. That’s what my good-hearted mom always told us. He had limitations, but he meant no harm. It was kind of her to say, but he did do harm.
- I was so sorry to hear about your father’s passing. I know this is a very sad and difficult time for you and your family. You have my very deepest sympathy.
- Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.
- I am deeply and sincerely sorry for the loss of your father.
- We hope it comforts you to know that your grief is shared by all of us who knew your dad. He was a wonderful man and he will be sorely missed.
- It’s never the right time
To say goodbye.
I will miss you, Dad,
And here is why.
- It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.