Baby Boy Quotes
Baby boy quotes? Having baby is blessing from God and if its boy then the happiness becomes double..the feeling of thinking of baby boy is amazing if its in belly..lol..just kidding.. whether in belly or outside belly, having baby boy is always fabulous feeling.. here are a lot of collection of baby boy quotes whether you have to go on baby boy shower to wish little new unborn baby boy or you have to give your best wishes on name ceremony of baby boy.
All types of baby boy quotes are there not only that if you wanna tell your hubby about your new unborn baby boy. Then we have baby boy quotes in a surprising way. These baby boy quotes will certainly make your hubby excited about coming new baby. Hope you find best baby boy quotes which you need.
Newborn Baby Boy Quotes And Sayings
- “You’re my definition of perfect. Love.”
- “You’ll learn to lower your expectations about what you can accomplish in a day. Some days, it will be all you can do to keep baby safe, warm, and fed. And that will be enough.”
- “Let me love you a little more before you’re not little anymore.”
- “A baby makes love stronger, the days shorter, the nights longer, savings smaller, and a home happier.”
- “For all the things my hands have held the best by far is you.”
- “I am your mother, you are my child. I am your quiet place, you are my wild. So, I am your calm face, you are my giggle. I am your wait, you are my wiggle. However, I am your dinner, you are my chocolate cake. I am your bedtime, you are my wide awake. And I am your lullaby, you are my peek-a-boo. Also, I am your goodnight kiss, you are my I love you.”
- “And then my soul saw you and it kind of went “Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking for you.”
- “Babies smile in their sleep because they’re listening to the whispering of angels.”
- “His little hands stole my heart. His little feet ran away with it.”
- “The days are long, but the years are short.”
- “I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.”
- “Ten little fingers, ten perfect toes, fill our hearts with love that overflows.”
- “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.”
- “Fairy tales do come true. Look at us, we had you.”
- “Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart.”
Quotes For Baby Boy Smile
- “I loved you from the very start. You stole my breath, embraced my heart. Our life together has just begun. You’re part of me, my little one.”
- “May angels guard you through the night and keep you safe ’til morning light.”
- “There’s really nothing quite so sweet as tiny little baby feet.”
- “Happiness is homemade.”
- “If I am thinking correctly,” said Pooh, “a new baby is probably, undoubtedly the grandest gift that could ever be.”
- “May you always know my little one you were wished for, longed for, prayed for and wanted. I love you.”
- “Your first breath took ours away.”
- “This is the start of your sweet little story. The part where your page meets mine. No matter where your tale takes you tomorrow our story will always read love.”
- “And though she is but little, she is fierce.”
- “A baby boy has a special way of bringing out the man in his father and the little boy in his grandfather.”
- “All of God’s grace in one tiny face.”
- “Precious one, so small, so sweet. Dancing in on angel’s feet. Straight from heaven’s brightest star. What a miracle you truly are.”
- “Baby – a little bit of heaven sent down to earth.”
- “No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.”
- “A baby is a blessing. A gift from heaven above, a precious little angel to cherish and to love.”
- “A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.”
- “On the day you were born the angels clapped their hands and the moon danced with the stars.”
- “So this is the miracle that I’ve been dreaming of. This is love.”
Mother Quotes To Her Son
- “I love you forever. I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living, my baby, you’ll be.”
- “You’re my favorite reason to lose sleep.”
- “Hold on to the tiny moments and cherish the little snuggles. They grow up so fast.”
- “I love you to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond. Forever and ever.”
- “I love you more than I can bear.”
- “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and a most beautiful person I have ever known. And even that is an understatement.”
- “We made a wish, and you came true.”
- “Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work.” – C.S. Lewis
- “A wee bit of heaven drifted down from above – a handful of happiness, a heart full of love. The mystery of life, so sacred and sweet. The giver of joy so deep and complete. Precious and priceless, so lovable, too. The world’s sweetest miracle, baby, is you.”
- “A man is not complete until he has seen the baby he has made.”
- “For this child, I have prayed and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart.”
- “Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.” – Taylor Hanson
- “A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on.” – Carl Sandburg
- “Babies are such a nice way to start people.” – Don Herold
- “Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.” – Lemony Snicket
- “The baby will talk when he talks, relax. It ain’t like he knows the cure for cancer and just ain’t spitting it out.” – Justin Halpern
- “I am very thankful and blessed to have a healthy and happy baby boy and baby mama.” – Eric Church
New Born Baby Boy Quotes
- “When I ask how old your toddler is, I don’t need to hear ’27 months.’ ‘He’s two’ will do just fine. He’s not a cheese. And I didn’t really care in the first place.” – George Carlin
- “I am very thankful and blessed to have a healthy and happy baby boy and baby mama.” – Eric Church
- “Ah, babies! They’re more than just adorable little creatures on whom you can blame your farts.” – Tina Fey
- “Having a baby is part of a woman’s life, and it is surely a great waste to be afraid of life.” – Joan Lowery Nixon
- “Having a baby is one of the most wonderful things in your life, as well as the hardest thing in your life.” – Nuno Bettencourt
- When you become a mother, you stop being the picture and start being the frame.
- The words “I love you” and a little hug from a child is a piece of heaven.
- I hold my whole world in my arms, every time I hold my baby.
- You can’t imagine your life with kids until you have them, then you can’t imagine your life without them.
- Having my baby fall asleep in my arms takes away all of my worries and stresses. A sense of complete and total peace comes over me.
- A baby is a blessing. A gift from heaven above, a precious little angel to cherish and to love.
- I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me Mom.
- A mother needs her baby just as much as the baby needs the mother…
- People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.
– Leo J. Burke
- A baby fills a hole in your heart that you didn’t know was there.
Baby Boy Quotes From Mommy And Daddy
- A child’s cry is heaven’s anguish, but his smile is heaven’s heart.
- Once, a four-year-old boy asked his mother if God is real and if so why wasn’t be able to see Him anywhere. The mother replied that we cannot see God but we can feel him all around us, in trees, in animals in the air…just like love which we can’t see but it’s there. The little boy said: Mommy you are wrong. I Do see love. The mother asked: where can you see the love, my son? Mommy. I can see love in your eyes…
- When you hold a newborn baby and just look at that precious smiling face it’s like all your worries just float away and 1000 pounds get lifted off your shoulders.
- When a mother loses her child, a part of her also goes with them, and she will never ever be the same.
- My daughter didn’t ruin my life.. she gave me a new one.
- You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.
- A baby makes love stronger, the days shorter, the nights longer, savings smaller and a home happier.
- You never truly know what love is…until the moment you look in your child’s eyes for the first time…then and there you know love.
- Babies are the most priceless gift from God and as a parent, I am proud and lucky to have one.
- The most precious jewels you’ll ever wear around your neck, are the arms of your children.
- A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.
- Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother
Baby Boy Quotes From Mommy
- A baby is a gift unwrapped…that should only be given with LOVE.
- Having a baby changes everything.
- I hate when new parents ask who the baby looks like. It was born 15 minutes ago, it looks like a potato.
- Who is this tiny stranger with whom I cannot part, although she is only one day old, she has stolen my heart.
- Love, at first sight, is seeing your baby, you fall so hard you can never get up again.
- Every child is a gift from God.
- Taking care of a baby is the most important work anyone does in life.
- The first time you hear his/her cries, you’re still dreaming. When you finally meet face to face, you still feel unreal. But when he/she’s finally in your arms, your dreams come true and reality hits and you feel the sense of completion. Now you know that he/she is yours forever; You have someone to love always and to love you always back.
- A babysitter is a teenager acting like an adult while the adults are out acting like teenagers.
- When you feel you child truly love you back, it makes you wish you had kissed your parents more.
- Today I saw a baby with a bib that said: “This idiot put my cape on backward”.
- A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside… When a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.
- No matter how old or how bad a** you think you are, when a toddler hands you their ringing toy phone, you answer it…!
- No one can imagine life having their own children. But when they are born, no one can imagine life without them. I love my son.
Quotes For Baby Boy From Mother
- Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
– Winne the Pooh
- Does absence make the heart grow fonder? Or more comfortable with the absence?
- A baby needs love in order to achieve what is ahead of them.
A kiss is a strong love for the baby.
- A baby’s smile can make the biggest dream come true.
- When your child is driving you crazy, don’t forget what you did to your parents.
- A baby is everything to her mother as she is to the baby.
- The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.
- When they placed you in my arms you slipped into my heart
I never knew how much a person could love until I became a mommy.
I’m in love with a toothless man.
When he says “Mommy, I love you” my heart melts.
- It takes a man to be a father, women to be a mother, and a child to make a family.
- When you come home from work, all tired and drained, your energy is refilled by the little baby who is just so happy to see you.
- Any parents will agree they would be lost without their babies.
- Sweet little angel facelifts me up with just a gaze…
- Every new born baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.
- Before I had my baby I could just get up and go whenever and where ever I wanted, sleep, eat and shower when I wanted…& now I can still do those things… Just after he eats after he sleeps after he gets a bath…it’s crazy how much your life and your priorities change when you have a baby. It’s not always easy but every moment is definitely worth it! I wouldn’t change it for the world.
Funny Baby Boy Quotes
- “A baby’s a full-time job for three adults. Nobody tells you that when you’re pregnant, or you’d probably jump off a bridge. Nobody tells you how all-consuming it is to be a mother—how the reading goes out the window and thinking too.” ~ Erica Jong quote
- “A baby is a blank cheque made payable to the human race.” ~ Barbara Christine Seifert quote
- “Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last.” ~ Charles Dickens quote
- “Making the decision to have a child–It’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” ~ Elizabeth Stone quote
- “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” ~ Milton Berle quote
- “I don’t know why they say “you have a baby.” The baby has you.” ~ Gallagher
- “Parenthood: The state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.” ~ Marcelene Cox
- “Before I got married, I had six theories about bringing up children. Now, I have six children and no theories.” ~ John Wilmot, Earl of Rochester quote
- “A child is a curly, dimpled lunatic.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson quote
- “You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” ~ Franklin P. Jones quote
- “A baby’s an inestimable blessing and bother.” ~ Mark Twain quote
- “Raising kids is part joy and part guerilla warfare.” ~ Ed Asner quote
- “A three-year-old child is a being who gets almost as much fun out of a fifty-six dollar set of swings as it does out of finding a small green worm.” ~ Bill Vaughan quote
- “If your baby’s “beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time,” you’re the grandma.” ~ Theresa Bloomingdale